- you eat almost anything. Hopefully this continues and you become a great eater like your big sister. You have started eating several kinds of solid foods and enjoy all of them
- you have 8 teeth already!
- you crawl all over the place, pull yourself up and even walk along things a bit even letting go to stand in place. You also decided to master the stairs climbing all the way from the bottom to the top.
- you LOVE to have music on. As soon as you hear it you stand up next to something and bend at the knees like you're dancing and giggle, it's so cute! You also love to clap your hands and make lots of noise.
- you are making all kinds of noise including the ma-ma and da-da sounds. You even grunt when your sister takes something away from you that you want :-). You have started to wave bye-bye which is so cute to see.
- you giggle and laugh when we play patty cake and do "so big"
- you enjoy being outside and crawl to the door when you see your sister go out. The neighbor kids all love you since you're the only little one around and they give you TONS of attention.
- you put everything in your mouth! Each morning you pick a toy for the day and it seems to be your favorite all day long as you crawl with it and take it everywhere you go. Some days it's a little rubber duck, other days it's a toy tv remote or a small stuffed animal.
- up to this point you have had no "favorites"...no pacifier, favorite blankie or anything that you needed. Just recently though you have fallen in love with your soft white blanket and when it's time for a nap or bedtime you snuggle right up and fall to sleep.
All clean after a bath & having fun playing with your activity table that your cousin Allee let you borrow.
When you wake up you're so full of smiles and usually jumping up and down, chatting away! You don't even use a pacifier but found one in your room and crawled around chewing on it, love the big smile hiding behind it!
9 Month Pictures....I think the overalls are my favorite since I won't be able to dress you like this forever. Nothing like a little boy and his overalls ;-)